How to find Freelancers to do my tasks (Online tasks, homework, etc.)
Are you looking for someone to do a task on your behalf or help you with homework or just any kind of work? You’ve landed on the right post! Today, I am going to show you how to hire a freelancer to do just about any task you’re looking for!
Finding and working with freelancers can seem like a rollercoaster ride. It’s often a game of email tag, trying to find the perfect person with the right experience and rates for your business.
And now, the market has finally realized what great freelancers (and editors) knew all along: Freelancers may be a dime a dozen, but a good one — who can not only do their job, but is also reliable — is one in a million. And absolutely worth the money.
So where do you find these freelancers? And once you find them, how do you lead them to create amazing, scalable content?
Below, let’s review where and how to find the best freelancers for your business. Then, we’ll dive into how to manage a freelancer once you’ve hired them.
Where to Find Freelancers
Many of my followers like the idea of hiring freelancers to help out with different tasks. However, most people do not know where to look for and find freelancers. And whether you’re looking for a freelance writer, graphic designer, or app developer, it can be a daunting task to start. But don’t you worry! I am going to simplify this task for you, and guide you to the right place to find trustworthy and good freelancers!
Your first question is probably, “Where do I start? Where can I find the right freelancer for my company?”
There are many places on the internet that offer freelance services. However, it could take you a long time to find a website that has good freelancers, is affordable, and trustworthy!
In this article, I am going to guide you to the website I use whenever I need freelance services.
Fiverr is a good platform for people looking for freelancers. It has a variety of freelancers with different levels of experiences that can easily do your task in just a couple of days or hours!
What is Fiverr?
Fiverr is a platform for freelancers (marketplace) where you can buy and sell services. At this point, it is one of the world’s largest marketplaces for digital services that has a database of more than 3 million gigs. Fiverr has been on the market since 2010.
Originally each gig cost $5; hence the name. In 2014, Fiverr removed the $5 price limit. As the marketplace continues to grow, the quality and quantity of gigs have increased dramatically, and now you can find pretty much any digital service there.
How Does Fiverr Work?
Fiverr works just like any other marketplace. Sellers list their services (gigs) and buyers who are interested in these services ask questions and if they are satisfied with answers, purchase them. Fiverr works like a middleman guaranteeing both parties are happy with the end result.
Examples of service categories offered on Fiverr
- Graphics & Design
- Digital Marketing
- Writing & Translation
- Video & Animation
- Music & Audio
- Programming & Tech
- Homework and assignments
Is Fiverr Legit?
Yes, Fiverr is a legit website for both buyers and sellers. It has customer support that will always help you resolve any issue and will respond within 24 hours after you submit a ticket.
If a seller fails to deliver your order on time you can either extend the delivery time or get a refund (partial or full) instantaneously! All the transactions are recorded properly. Fiverr has an SSL certificate to protect your billing and personal information that you don’t want to share with others.
Fiverr also offers an easy way to find quality freelancer sellers – you can see their rating, level and read reviews from other buyers. Fiverr has recently introduced a testing procedure for sellers, and you can see whether they passed it. This makes it so much easier to find a professional seller. Plus, there is another verification process where sellers provide information about their education and background.
Fiverr Sign Up
Fiverr sign up process is very simple and straightforward, especially for buyers.
If you want to sign up for free and look at the offer services on Fiverr, click this link and start your Fiverr journey and get 20% off your first purchase. You can use your Facebook profile, Google profile or e-mail address to sign up. You will need to create a username, and keep in mind, that you won’t be able to change it in the future. After you activate your account, you will be able to use Fiverr and all of its features.
Fiverr tips for you:
- Spend some time researching gigs. Find 5–15 sellers that suit your needs.
- Save your favourite sellers into a collection. Separate sellers by categories. This way you will always have an easy access to good services.
- Determine the quality of gigs by reading reviews. But instead of reading all the 5-star reviews, scroll down and look for the negative ones.
- Don’t let the “Level One Seller” ranking fool you. That does not guarantee the quality of the service, it just shows that the seller completed a certain number of gigs. It’s much better to work with sellers who have a good reputation.
- Contact each seller and ask for a sample of his recent work delivery. Just to be sure ask what exactly you will be getting for the price.
- Check the quality of work. Don’t rely on a gig’s description or seller’s experience. The seller is responsible for delivering the work he promised. Your responsibility as a buyer is to make sure that the work he delivered will benefit your business/project. In most cases, the seller just wants to make money and doesn’t have your best interest at heart.
- If you have a special request make sure you ask for that prior to placing an order. This way everyone understands what needs to be done.
- Try to be realistic: Fiverr is a great place to save money if you have a limited budget. You are purchasing a gig from a reputable seller for $5 on Fiverr, and somewhere else you would be paying around $20-$25 (and sometimes even more) for the same service. Sometimes it’s worth to pay a good company extra money instead of spending time looking for a reputable seller on Fiverr who will deliver a high quality work.
- I suggest you find a few people on Fiverr that will help you grow your business by providing various services. This process takes time but it is totally worth it. This is a win-win scenario: you know the people you are working with and don’t have to look for a new seller each time you need to buy a gig, and the seller is more motivated to do a good job since you have already become a loyal customer.
You can also apply to become a freelancer on Fiverr! If you have a skill that can help people, and can be done online, feel free to join Fiverr for free as a freelancer! Start by using this link and then click the “Become A Seller” button. This will lead you to a a step-by-step walk-through to become a freelancer and offer your services on Fiverr.
You will be required to complete 5 easy steps:
1. Set up your seller’s profile.
2. Create your gig.
3. Add a video introduction (not mandatory).
4. Offer a package (great way to boost your earnings).
5. Offer extras for your gig (helps increase the revenue).
Although only the first 2 steps are mandatory, the last 3 steps will help you generate more traffic and increase your profit.
Tasks that I used Fiverr freelancers to do for me!
- Creating blogs and websites
- Writing blog posts on my behalf
- Solving my brother’s college assignment
- Solving my kid’s homework with explanations of solutions
- Creating a logo for my company
- SEO services for my websites
- And more!
I hope you find this information helpful!